Visitors


View My Stats

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Yes steal my stuff!


So half the objects in the apartment are gone! Quick I say. Thank god for MIT's reuse! It wasn't more than 2 minutes after sending an email to the reuse email list that everything I needed to get rid of was claimed to be picked up tonight, tomorrow or Saturday. Makes me wonder what MIT students do most of their day. The desk, chair and stools got taken not more than 3 hours after posting. Reuse sorta makes me feel like I've been robbed but happily robbed. Sorta like if I was robbed by hamburglar.
Wait......
Reuse=free stuff>sorta like a burglar>makes me happy like hamburglar>who sorta looks like a beaver>who is the mascot of MIT
Coincidence? I think not.




1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you got rid of stuff! Reuse is very useful for getting rid of most things. Even if it's crap, there is always someone willing to take it off your hands :)

    ReplyDelete