Visitors


View My Stats

Thursday, July 22, 2010

9 Days Till Korea: Tickets

Today I received my flight reservation!  August 1st I will be heading out on a flight with Korean Air.  On the reservation it says that I will be flying out with 7 other people in the program so I can meet a few people while on the plane.  The only thing is that the reservation says that I have to purchase the tickets before July 31st or it will be cancelled.  Hopefully the government divvies up the change.  I'm guessing that I'll get an e-ticket just for me in my inbox sometime next week.  The TaLK program says I'll have my tickets by the 28th so I'm guessing that will be the deadline for the e-ticket.

I hear good things about Korean air from airline reviews and friends so I'm looking forward to the flight.  I've been on Northwest Airlines and China Air with international flights and they were pretty good.  I can remember the seats and the service on the NWA flight was subpar and China Air had big meals.  My main concern with my upcoming flight is will the attendants allow me to take on my electric guitar.  I've never run into any problems before with taking my guitar on flights, so I'm hoping that their will be no problems with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment