Visitors


View My Stats

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Journal, a Friend and Sweaty Eyes

Again spent my day scanning documents, but found an interesting read on a blog about journaling.  I guess I hopped and skipped around blogs on Korea and one guy linked to the above mentioned blog on journaling.  I've heard from many of my college professors (usually psychology professors) say to keep a journal as it is a real good tool to help reflect and make sense of your life.  The above blog does an amazing job saying why it is a good idea to start one and really got me interested in starting one.  Technically I've already started a journal with this blog but I guess I want to get deeper and divulging all the details in my life doesn't seem like a great idea.  Though I might throw up some deep philosophical entries here.

Also spent the night catching up with a good old friend.  We talked about traveling the world, conspiracy theories and updating each other on where we are in life.  I'm starting to cherish relationships with people close to me as I'll not be able to see them for months.  I've noticed I've taken the relationships that I've built up for granted.  Well what doesn't kill you will make you stronger.  Korea will be a time for me to grow in many different ways.

Hopefully the sweat will stay out of my eyes while I run.  93 degrees is smokin' hot to be running.

No comments:

Post a Comment